It is scientifically proven that it reduces stress, and creates a more goal effective and dynamic work environment. Many people don't have time to do yoga before or after work, and this is a perfect way to keep your colleagues healthy, fit and balanced. Not only do you benefit, but so do they, and their families.
For the business...
- Increased productivity
- Decreased health care premiums
- Reduced staff turnover
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Higher job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
For the employees...
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- Increased energy and decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles and increased flexibility
- Improved posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk for diseases, including cancer
Having a wellness program like corporate yoga is something that sets you apart from your competitors. It can reduce work-associated injuries such as low back pain, and reduce work loss due to stress and illness. The bottom line is helping employees develop a healthy way to combat stress in the workplace; let them know how much they mean to the company by providing them with the break they need to be more productive at work and in life.
Article from CNN about Corporate Yoga - CNN Corporate Yoga
Single 60-minute classes can be booked at a rate of $175 per class, 45-minute classes for $150, and 30-minute classes for $120.